12-week Subscriptions for the Fall 2015 Workplace Delivery Session
Never tried Veggie Van? Think it’s not for you? Or has it just been a while since you ordered? Here are some reasons to try Veggie Van again or for the first time!
- + New flexible payment options: you can pay for just one week or get a deal by purchasing multiple weeks at once. View all of our Workplace Delivery Payment Options
- + Manage your schedule online: Going out of town, need to skip a week? No problem!
- + Exciting Summer and Fall produce: Can you almost taste the tomatoes, pumpkins, muscadine grapes, melons and fresh corn?
- + Add-on items: Customize your share with extra produce
- + Opportunity to support another family's Veggie Van share: View the Veggie Van Workplace Deliveries page for more information on becoming a Supporter
The Fall 2015 session of Veggie Van is starting August 19thth and will run until November 11th (13 Weeks). This subscription pays for the entire 13-week workplace delivery session with one skip week. You pay for 12 shares and you can skip any week you want and you will not have to pay for it. If you don’t want to skip any weeks, you can always pay for the 13th week at the end of the session. The shares you purchase expire after the 13-week session is over.
Small Share: $204 ($17/share) Small Supporter* Share: $288 ($24/share)
Large Share: $264 ($22/share) Large Supporter* Share: $348 ($29/share)
How can I cancel or skip a week?
We understand life gets busy. Visit our online ordering website and click on my schedule to make a change. All changes must be made by Friday at 4:00 p.m. before the delivery you are trying to change. Late or excessive skipped boxes (2+ per session for 12-week subscribers) will be offered to a family at one of our community sites.
Fall 2015 Delivery Locations
Frank Porter Graham Elementary School
UNC Gillings School of Public Health (McGavern-Greenberg)
UNC Center for Health Promotion & Disease Prevention
UNC School of Library Sciences (Manning Hall)
Duke Lemur Center
Women's Birth and Wellness Center