12 oz fresh spinach
2 cups fresh slice strawberries
1/3 cup sliced green onions
1 cup chopped walnuts
1/3 fresh goat cheese
Balsamic vinaigrette to taste
- Place spinach, strawberries and green onions in a large bowl. Toss to mix.
- Top salad with chopped walnuts and goat cheese. Serve with dressing on the side.
- What are some of the health claims you've seen on food labels? What do they mean?
- How do you select healthier options when comparing food labels?
- Do you know how to read a Food Label?
- Beet, Potato and Walnut Salad
- Do you have any strategies for making convenient and healthy snacks for you and your kids?