Graduation from the Cooking Matters class is an exciting experience for our participants. As a recognition of their acheivement, we like to be able to offer small graduation gifts for our participants (kids, teens, and adults). Some possible gift ideas include:
- Cutting boards or other common kitchen equiptment
- Pedometers, Jump Ropes or other exercise gear
- Reusable Grocery Bags
* We ask that gifts be donated in sets of 10 or more
- What are some of the health claims you've seen on food labels? What do they mean?
- How do you select healthier options when comparing food labels?
- Do you know how to read a Food Label?
- Beet, Potato and Walnut Salad
- Do you have any strategies for making convenient and healthy snacks for you and your kids?