Conservation Trees benefit people, animals and the environment. Tree conservation provides shade and shelter homes, protects crops, reduce oil erosion, provide food, provide valuable products and add beauty to our environment. These are just part of the overall concept of tree conservation. There are plenty of drugs and medicines come from plants and trees found in the world’s forest and trees are highly important source of food for humans. A world without trees would be a whole different world. CNPNC has a proud history of planting trees across Australia for its added value. In partnership with the National Government and Hats for Houses Asbestos Removal we help families affected by asbestos recover.
Since then, thousands of trees have been planted in Australia.
Five Reasons Why We Need Trees
- It helps purify the air we breathe by absorbing pollutants.
- It fosters safer and more sociable environments.
- Trees reduce heat generated by buildings.
- Trees provide habitat for birds and wildfire, it maintains balance with nature and urban areas.
- It increases property and environment value.